Friday, December 27, 2013

Oh..remember him.

hello..hello..and  hello  to  everybody..today  is  lovely  day..
oh, no..what's i'm  talking  about...??
final  exam  is  coming  soon..
and  i  still  like  this..
not  like  i'm  studying  at  all..
but  still  the thing  that  i  study  not  lock  up  in  the  mind..
it  just  keep  flow  out..

then..i  start  to  read  my  previous  post..
suddenly  remember  the  post  about  him..
him???
it's  secret..
he  is  not  the  same  university  with  me  unfortunately..
hahaha..
but  still  i  always  remember  him  as  much  i  remember  my  parents..
i  don't  care  if  he  not  remember  me..
fine  to  me..
i  don't  hope  that  he  remember..
oh  no..
i  talking  nonsense  again..
but  it's  okey..
this  is  like  my  diary..
but  not  the  private  one..
hahaha..
bye2  everybody..
got  to  continue  study,...


No comments:

Post a Comment