Sunday, December 29, 2013

Oh..My..Ghost

hello my  reader...how  are  you??
as  you  all  already  know  this  week  is  my  study  week  but  everything  do  not  go  like  i  want..
i'm  studying  but  i  think  that  not  enough..
then  i  think  it  just  my  thought..usually  STUDENT  always  feel  that..
enough  with  this  study  thing..
did  you  read  my  title  post..
GHOST...
yes..this  post  is  about  ghost..
i  like  to  ask  you..do  you  already  see  a  ghost??
if  you  ask  me, i  will  say  yes..
yeah..i  see  the  ghosts..
many  times..
for  the  first  time  seeing  the  ghost..
it  was  so  terrified..
it  was  male..
a  handsome  male..
what  makes  me  thought  that  was  a  ghost  when  it  started  asking  a  question..
" Can  you  see  me?"
that  question  gave  me  a  big  shock..
starting  from  that  time, i  always  see  things..
every  time  i  see  that  things, i  ignore  them..
sometimes  that  things  try  to  speak  to  me  but  i  always  set  my  mind. don't  involve  with  this  things..
i  have  to  stop  make  my  finger  dancing  on  this  keyboard..
bye2..

No comments:

Post a Comment