Thursday, January 9, 2014

Astronaut! Han Kyung???

salam  and  good  everning  to  everyone..hope  you  all  in  good  health
for  me...i  finished  2  final  exam  for  this  sem..i  get  4  more  to  go..
what's  you  think  about  my  title  post  above??
i  can  guess  everyone  will  have  many  answer  in  your  minds..
but  don't  misunderstand..
that's  not  my  ambition..
my  ambition  is  to  become  an  engineer..chemical  engineer..
so  don't  get  me  wrong..
i  just  to  inform  all  of  you  about  this  person..
maybe  you  guys  don't  see  him  around  anymore..
that's  guys  is  HanKyung..

      


he  is a  former  member  of  korean  male  group  which  is  Super  Junior...
but  he had  leave  the  group  because  of  something..that's  one. i  don't  have  to  tell  you..
but  now..
he  found  an  interesting  job  to  do..
ASTRONAUT
yes!!!!
that's  make  me  feel  jealous...not  that  i  want  to  become an astronaut..
to  know  more  about  this  story  please  klik  the  link  below..

that's all for now..
hope  you  guys  happy  read my  awful  english  because  i  really  terrible  in  english..
bye2  everyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment