Friday, April 24, 2015

Final Year

Hi guys..
Today I will not update about Anime or KOrea..
Today is about my life..

Final Year Student??
Yeah, I'm a FINAL YEAR STUDENT
About more than 2 months later, I'm a holder of Bachelor of Chemical Engineering ..


About 17 year, I spent myself in studying
At 6 years old, I started my study at Pasti Paka


Then I entered my primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Paka



Well, after finishing the primary school, I entered my secondary school. My first secondary school is Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Seri Paka.




I attended this school about a month
After that, I transferred to Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Paka





After PMR, I have been accepted by Sekolah Menengah Teknik Dungun in Mechanical Engineering Studies.



Finishing my secondary school..
My result in SPM???
It's a secret......

Then I entered Matrikulasi Teknikal Pahang. Also in Mechanical Engineering Studies.



After 1 year spending my time here, I have been accepted by Universiti Malaysia Pahang in Chemical Engineering Studies.



This is my 4th year in UMP. On October this year, I will finally receive my scroll..
Bachelor in Chemical Engineering.
I can't wait anymore..
hahaha

My planning after graduation??

I been thinking to continue my study but that.. I will think about it later..
So, bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment