Friday, February 22, 2013

New Semester

hello  everyone...
this  week  is  surely  been  tired  to  me  coz  my NEW  SEMESTER  just  began...


so  for  make  my  english  better, i  decide  to  write  in  english...but  don't  worry..if  my  crazy  mood  came, i  will write  in  malay..
to  tell  to  you  all, this  semester  is  really  will make  my  brain  work  under  stress..6 PROJECT..
Material  Energy  Balance, Chemical  Engineering  Thermodynamics, Mass Transfer, Heat  Transfer, Technopreneurship and  the  last  one  is  English  For  Professional  Communication..
hahaha..that  not  include  quizzes, assignment, test  and  final  exam..those  four  subject, Material  Energy  Balance, Chemical  Engineering  Thermodynamics, Mass Transfer  and   Heat  Transfer is  very  killer  subject..if  i  fail  these  subject, i  may  have  to  extent  one  semester  or  may  two..i  really3  don't  want  it..
so  i  hope  things  get  better...see  u  soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment